How to make Potato Pie Dough
Ingredients (for two people)
- Half packet of dough leaves
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 large potatoes
- 1ui finely shredded
- 1 chopped carrot
- salt, pepper and chilli
- olive oil
Method of Preparation
- Thaw the dough leaves at room temperature (it takes about 15-20 min) Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Take a pan and add half spoon of oil to it. Put chopped onion and the chopped garlic and cook for about two minutes over medium-high, add grated carrot, celery and potatoes.
- Stir for 3-5 minutes. Add salt, pepper, hot chili to taste.
- If the dough leaves are thawed, gently take them separately. You will need to add the mixture of potatoes on the puff pastry and then roll them. You need to place the rolls in a baking pan (in a circular or square shape). Then Brush with a little oil and cook until they are golden brown.
- 3 minutes before removing them from the oven you will spray a little water on it.
- Serve this with any kind of meat or cheese and salad.