How to make Ceviche of salmon:
Do you feel like having Ceviche of salmon for a festive dinner is too much or too you?
This fresh and elegant salad of salmon shows that things can be different.
Ingredients (for 6 people)
- 750 g Norwegian salmon, skinless
- juice of 2 lemons
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 3 tbsp finely chopped dill
- Black pepper
- 60 g of salmon roe
For the salad:
- 2 avocados, peeled, cut into 8 pieces
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 400g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 10g coriander leaves
- 1 head of lettuce, leaves taken apart and washed
- olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
How to Prepare Ceviche of salmon
- Place the raw salmon 1 hour in the freezer. Then cut into 5mm slices.
- Make a dressing of lemon juice, salt, sugar, dill and black pepper and pour over the salmon. Leave for 15 minutes and then drain.
- Mix all ingredients for the salad and arrange this, the ceviche of salmon, garnish with salmon roe and dill.