How to make a Smoked salmon with cream cheese muffins
Easy to make and prepare well for, what more could you want during the busy holiday season?
The smoked salmon with cream cheese muffins are super blessed Christmas snacks.
Ingredients (for 10 people)
- 230 g cream cheese with salmon flavor
- 125 g of cream cheese with herbs
- 125 ml of cream
- 4 eggs
- 45 g flour
- 100g smoked salmon, finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley or dill, finely chopped
- ground pepper
- 30 ml lemon juice
- finely grated lemon zest
- keep a little cream cheese, parsley / dill and salmon slices for garnish
How to Prepare Smoked salmon with cream cheese muffins
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and grease a muffin tin well with oil. Sprinkle some flour in the muffin tins and shake off excess flour from there.
- Mix the cream with cheese and cream. Add eggs and mix well.
- Mix in the flour and then the salmon, parsley (or dill), pepper, lemon juice and -schil and mix well again.
- Allow the muffins in the form for ten minutes and then go gently with a knife around the ramekins to loosen them. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Garnish with a little cream cheese, parsley and salmon strips.
Tip: Instead of smoked salmon you can use any other smoked fish.