How to make a Champignon pate:Fast, easy and delicious on homemade parmesan crackers.
This paté can be made in a day in advance and then refrigerated thereafter.
Ingredients for Preparing Champignon paté
- 45 ml of olive oil
- 60 g of butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 500g wild mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves picked zipped off the twigs
- 45ml of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 x 250 g of cream cheese
How to Prepare Champignon paté
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a medium saucepan. Add the onion and cook 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the mushrooms and thyme and fry for 5-8 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.
3. Add the vinegar and season with salt and black pepper. Allow to cool.
4. Put the cooled mixture in a food processor, together with the cream cheese. Mix finely exists until a smooth paste.
4. Spoon the pâté in a bowl and drizzle with a little olive oil. Serve with homemade parmesan crackers