Gluten intolerance symptoms in Adults and Children:Gluten intolerance … gluten are proteins that occur naturally in all grains or “grain.” Think of wheat, rye, barley, maize, rice, spelled, oats and teff. But even in the flour and the flour of these cereals are made such as bread, crackers and pasta. (Note: you need not to avoid all grains with gluten intolerance, as you read below about everything!)
Secretly, there are lots of people who are gluten hardly tolerate, so they have to contend with all sorts of vague and unexplained health problems. Below we discuss the disadvantages and dangers of gluten and gluten intolerance as well as gluten intolerance symptoms in Adults and Children
Gluten Intolerance(Gluten intolerance symptoms in Adults)
Intolerance means that your body is very bad in digesting, absorbing or processing of certain nutrients (usually proteins). The substance of gluten (wheat protein) that causes most problems is “gliadin.” Here, the gliadin-gluten containing compound is basically not good for health.
- Gluten intolerance / celiac disease (= can not tolerate gluten)
- Celiac disease (Koilia = Greek for ‘belly’)
- Gluten malabsorption (= gut can not absorb gluten)
- Native (non-tropical) thrush (thrush = bowel)
- Gluten enteropathy (= darmaandiening hands of gluten)
- Gluten Allergy (= allergic to gluten)
Corn gluten proteins; gliadin are therefore only in cereal. Intolerance associated with gluten can be congenital, but also arises only later in life. Only with innate gluten intolerance is called celiac disease.
In principle, the above terms are all names for the same condition, namely: “hypersensitivity to gluten.”
Everyone is gluten intolerant
Gluten is not only bad for people with medically diagnosed gluten intolerance Almost everyone has to some degree hypersensitive, intolerant or allergic to gluten fact,.. There is hardly anyone whose body is well into the process of gluten. That means there are alots of people who feel daily limp, lifeless or even sickly because they suffer from undetected gluten intolerance.
This does not mean that everyone should immediately stop eating gluten as long as there is no medical undiagnosed gluten enteropathy. Rather, it is advisable to reduce significantly your gluten-consumption and even see if you look better by going for check up. If you are more comfortable in your skin after decreasing gluten, it is a sign that you would be well advised to eat gluten-free as possible.
Gluten intolerance Symptoms in Adults and Children
Briefly make your intestines bend or break gluten. If your bowels react badly to gluten, it creates namely damage to the intestinal wall. Your diverticulitis ie villi or “villi” become inflamed, and this inflammation can cause,or in turn,cause numerous health problems.
Usually creates all sorts of non-specific symptoms caused by gluten sensitivity which is gluten intolerance. You’re going to feel tired, drowsy and weak, without you noticing it’s because of your gluten consumption. In addition, the following medical conditions are linked to celiac disease ie gluten allergy:
- Abdominal distension and abdominal pain
- Intestinal Blockage (constipation / constipation)
- chronic diarrhea
- Nausea and vomiting
- poor appetite
- Growth retardation and skeletal malformation (in young children)
- (Unexplained) weight loss
- Anemia (anemia)
- Itching in the throat
- Bone loss (osteoporosis)
- Fatigue, listlessness and drowsiness
- mood swings
- Muscle symptoms (muscle weakness, cramps, etc.)
- nerve -aandoeningen
- reduced fertility
- skin Problems
Which grains cause gluten intolerance?
All grains contain gluten, but not all contain gluten gliadin That also means that not all are caused by cereal gluten intolerance. The major grains that can cause gluten allergy are as follows..:
* Please note that pure oats contain no gliadin, but “aveline” and therefore does not have celiac disease … Unfortunately oats are often mixed with gliadin-containing cereals. So look on the packaging of oat or the “contaminants” or just go for “gluten-free” products.
What are gluten?
Gliadin-containing gluten are not only in the above cereals, but also in all products produced from these “corn.” As you can imagine might be regarded as huge list of gluten-containing foods. Here are some important examples of foods rich in gliadin-containing gluten that you should not eat in the case of celiac disease:
- All kinds of “just” bread
- Rusks, crackers, bread, buns etc.
- Biscuits, cakes and pastries
- Breakfast cereals (muesli and muesli)
- Pasta (macaroni, spaghetti, vermicelli, penne and others)
- Flour (wheat flour, oat flour, rye flour, semolina and others)
- Flour (wheat flour, rye flour, barley flour etc.)
- Oats and oatmeal
- Couscous (ground durum wheat)
- Bulgur (steamed durum wheat)
- Seitan (wheat gluten pure)
- Germ of cereals, grains and cereal flakes
- Gort (peeled barley), pearl barley & gortepap
- Malt (germinated wheat and barley)
- Grits (broken grains)
- Spelt (wild wheat)
- Kamut (organically grown wheat)
- Triticale (a cross between “normal” wheat and durum wheat)
- Semolina and -griesmeel + “semolina”
- Gliadin binder in soups and sauces
- Beer: lager and specialty beers
- Gliadin binder in processed meats (beef, sausages, hamburgers etc.)
- Certain vitamin supplements
All in all, you have to be very careful and always read the ingredient list of foods if you want to eat gluten free products. A product package should then be ‘gluten’ under the heading ‘allergy information.
Cereals and cereal-likes without gluten / gliadin
In addition to the “dangerous” grains that are listed above, moreover, there are also cereals without the gliadin-containing gluten. Gluten which contain little or no gliadin and thus do not cause celiac disease or gluten intolerance, which are in.:
You can therefore with confidence eat rice, maize and teff if you suffer from gluten intolerance or celiac disease. Flour and non-cereals flour products such-as wild rice, buckwheat, quinoa and amaranth- contain gluten and therefore can be eaten freely .
Gluten-free diet (diet without gluten!)
People with celiac disease may not eat gliadin ingestion of wheat, rye, barley, kamut, spelled or contaminated oats. Since gluten is incorporated into heaps of food, it is very difficult to follow a gluten-free diet. A gluten-free diet is an anti-allergen diet which does not contain a gliadin-containing gluten.
The most important rule in the gluten-free diet is that no gliadin containing gluten can be ingested. By avoiding lengthy gliadin, the inflammation disappears and the small intestine gets a chance to recover.However, for Gluten intolerance symptoms in Adults, it has been studied that within a gluten-free diet, the following foods should generally be consumed:
- All kinds of rice
- Corn, quinoa and amaranth (gliadin-free cereals)
- Buckwheat, amaranth, ragi and kiwicha (herbaceous plants)
- Teff and sorghum or “sorghum” (grasses)
- Cassava and tapioca (tuber)
- Legumes (beans, peas, lentils etc.)
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Nuts, kernels & seeds
- Dairy products (milk, cheese, yoghurt, curd and others)
- Meat & Seafood (unseasoned + ongepaneerd)
- Butter & certain oils (corn oil, peanut oil, olive oil, sunflower oil and others)
Note:In principle, pure “uncontaminated” oats is free of gliadin-gluten containing products which is same for mostly millet and malt (germinated barley).. Still, it is wise to avoid such products for safety if you follow a gluten-free diet.
Finally (Gluten intolerance symptoms in Adults and Children)
Gluten are proteins that naturally occur in all types of grain. Some gluten cause a “jacket” consisting of gliadin. Gliadin containing gluten intolerance to gluten which is celiac disease. Celiac disease is an intestinal disorder formed against gliadin-containing gluten.
For gluten intolerance symptoms in Adults:The intestinal wall is damaged by actions of gluten intolerance, and thus join all kinds of inflammatory responses. Even if you do not suffer from celiac disease,gluten can cause a variety of non-specific health problems. Gluten is also a potential sick maker.
The main gliadin-containing cereals -which so many people take can make better left liggen-which are wheat, barley, rye, spelled and kamut. Rice and corn do not contain gliadin.; the same is true for pure, uncontaminated oats. A gluten-free diet can ensure gluten-related health problems diminish or even disappear.
If gluten is not digested properly, it can cause health problems. Especially durum wheat which is extremely rich in gliadin and thus detrimental to your health if you are gluten intolerant. The worse you can do to gluten, the more health benefits you will notice if you logically less gluten or even eat gluten free products.
Do you have experience with gluten-related health or medically diagnosed gluten intolerance? Leave a comment below!